As we approach the New Year with a desire for change and improvement, it becomes abundantly clear that we must identify, develop, acquire and utilize the tools for outrageous success. The best gift that anyone can give us to help us make 2014 our “best year yet” is the gift we give ourselves. That gift should be the Power Tools for Success contained in the Perfect
gift – www.theperfectgift.me.
Look at your present situation. Examine all aspects of your life: spiritual, physical,
personal, family, professional, financial, emotional, relationships, social, community and so on.
Take each aspect and ask the following questions:
1. What were my goals for this year?
2. Am I happy with my performance this year?
3. If so, Why?
4. If not, Why not?
5. What could I have done to improve my performance?
6. What will I not do again?
7. What must I do to improve my performance next year?
8. What will happen if I do improve my performance next year?
9. What will happen if I don’t improve my performance next year?
Have a sheet of paper for each aspect of your life. Write the aspect being studied at
the top of the page and answer the above nine questions with respect to that particular
Be honest with yourself. Once you have answered the above nine questions – in writing, you should have a good idea of what you must do in each area of your life to make 2014 the way you want it to be. This is the basis for the learnings and personal adjustments you must make.
Tomorrow: (Part 4) Setting the Sails for Change: The Three Basic Learnings:
© 2013 LifeSkill Institute, Inc., PO Box 302, Wilmington, NC 28402